About the Initiative
Supported by the Walton Family Foundation, the Science Venture Studio (SVS) launched in 2020 as a collaborative effort between entrepreneurial support organizations in Arkansas with the mission to support Arkansas science- and technology- based startups to apply and secure non-dilutive federal grant funding to develop their technology and grow their company.
Raising capital through non-dilutive funding requires a holistic approach that involves identifying partners, strategic forward thinking, thorough but innovative technology development, and storytelling. Telling your company’s story and plan for technology development for others to understand requires a collaborative approach, immersive planning, and craftsmanship. We understand the uniqueness of each company and offer flexible support that can be tailored to the unique needs of your company.
- Identify key inputs for company success
- Custom support for commercialization goals
- Individualized technology support and validation of research
- Directional approach recommendations for growth
- Develop custom actions plans and timelines for submission
- Tailored support for preparation and revision of all proposal documents
- Assist in budget planning
- Technology development planning
- Commercialization planning
- Effective Illustrations and graphs